Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stimulus Check

Am I the only one who feels that I was cheated slightly? I received $900 but was lead to believe based on all the information provided that I would receive $1200.

Thankfully I did recieve that direct deposit earlier than anticipated unlike some of the many thousands of people whose checks were misdirected.

I did however, save the entire amount because I need the check to stimulate my Roth IRA. Hopefully, so many of you can do the same or at least save 1/2.

Check into your retirement or pension plan and max up to the contribution, oopen a Roth IRA, 529's, UGMA accounts, & MMA accounts.

The best way to improve your finicial outlook by facing the problem & starting small & be consistent. GOOD LUCK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is to let you know that right now I have seen your site & I must say it is really very informative & related to my topic also “finance”.
I am a finance webmaster & do have some good quality finance sites & blogs with high traffic & PR. And I love to do healthy content, banner, widget & article link exchange. Because as per my experience I believe through this you will get the high traffic & PR in front of Google.
If you are interested with my proposal please feel free to mail me with your finance sites & blogs urls. Apart from this you can come to gtalk for free chating….
My mail id….
nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com

In return I do have some very attractive offers for you. And I will send mine through a following mail.

Waiting for your quick positive reply.

Cheers,
Nancy.

Dorothy said...

Hi!
I came across your blog () while I was going through some finance blogs. You have shared with us very valuable information, I must say...Being impressed with your blog content, and I would like to place one relevant article to your blog and in return you link in my finance related website/blog. If you allow me to do so and give me an opportunity to show my blog/website to you for link exchange purpose, then kindly.

Contact me at: dorothy786 [at] gmail.com.

Regards,
Dorothy Parker

Unknown said...

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that we have launched a new website: www.globalmoneyportal.com . We want to create an easier way for people to share and promote the great information that’s out there.

Your blog has been selected; we hope it will bring quality traffic to your interesting blog.

It would be great if you could link back to us as well to let people know about this new website :-)

Simple link:

URL: www.globalmoneyportal.com
Title: International Finance

or if you prefer you’ll find a series of more colorful widgets - stickers on this page as well

www.globalmoneyportal.com/badges

We look forward to sharing more information with you.

Let me know if you need anything.

Kind regards,

Elyse Cameron
www.globalmoneyportal.com